If your system auto shutdown after 15-20mins, please follow the below steps to troubleshoot.
1. Please confirm the power supply, CPU, memory, HDD on other system are workable or not.
2. Please check CPU temperature under CMOS setup is too higher (over 70 degrees) to cause the system auto shutdown, if it’s too higher, please re-install CPU fan well.
3. Please install operation system to check it.
4. Please download the latest BIOS from ECS official website, then update it.
5. If above steps are not workable, please contact our RMA for help.